Love digital marketing? And all things supply chain?
Then, a career at Fronetics might be for you.
Fronetics is a digital marketing firm based just north of Boston in Newburyport, Massachusetts. We bring big-city-caliber talent and flawless execution to our clients, while offering a collegial atmosphere and work/life balance to our employees. In other words, it’s a great place to work.
Fronetics offers both full- and part-time positions — check below for our current openings. Or, if you don’t see a good fit right now but are interested in learning more about working with us, please contact us at: [email protected].
- 15-20 hours/week with opportunity for increased hours with time, interest, and availability
- Opportunity for professional growth
- This position is remote but candidates local to the Boston area would have the opportunity to attend some meetings/client events in person.
- Most meetings are scheduled during working hours EST.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects
- Publish blog posts; create marketing emails; schedule social media posts; monitor and respond to reviews and social media comments/messages
- Monitor and maintain advertising campaigns
- Deliver projects on time, ensuring quality standards are met
- Schedule meetings, create meeting agendas, take meeting notes and distribute to various stakeholders
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Assist with monthly billing
- Proven work experience as a digital project manager
- Familiarity with content management systems (eg, HubSpot, MailChimp) — familiarity with HTML/CSS a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Exceptional communication and team management skills
- Basic understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Interest in design and/or discern eye for adherence to brand standards
- Ability to learn quickly, work autonomously, and be resourceful
- Interest in supply chain/logistics and luxury real estate not required but helpful
Fronetics is a boutique digital marketing agency that serves clients in the supply chain/logistics and luxury & mixed-use real estate spaces. We are committed to helping our clients and our employees grow through the strategic use of digital marketing. We value flexibility and the ability to wear many hats in our employees and, in return, offer a high level of flexibility, potential for growth, and a very fun working environment.