Blog posts, case studies, industry reports, press releases — in whatever format you need top-notch content, we’ve got you covered.
Need it written/produced/designed? We do that.
With more than 27 million pieces of content shared every day, your content has to be exceptional to stand out among the masses. That’s where Fronetics comes in. And though written content is a big part of what we do, we never think about content in such a singular way. Video, infographics, interactive content — we do those, too. Here’s a sample of what we can do for you.
- Case studies
- White papers
- Industry reports
- Guides & how-tos
- Interactive infographics
- Microsites and landing pages
- Solution recommenders & quote tools
- Maps/animated graphics
- Polls, surveys, & calculators
- Product info sheets
- Brochures & programs
- Digital & print ads
- Logos & identity collateral
- Press releases
- Media articles & quotes
- Guest blogging ghostwriting
Why does my business need content?
Today’s B2B buyers are a different breed than previous generations. They are digital natives — meaning they were raised during the age when computers, the internet, and smart phones were ubiquitous — which completely changes the way the research and purchase products. For starters:
- Product searches begin with a generic web search.
- They bypass sales people and are self-sufficient when researching solutions.
- Online search, vendors’ websites, and peer/colleague reviews are their most important sources of information.
As marketers, we must adapt to the ways buyers prefer to receive their information. How do you do that? The answer, of course, is the regular production of original content that satisfies prospects’ informational needs throughout the buyer’s journey.
The strategic, systematic creation and distribution of content drives traffic to your website, nurtures leads down the sales funnel, and helps convert them to satisfied customers. It takes constant effort but pays dividends with time.
At Fronetics, content is our bread and butter. We’ve collated some of our best resources below for your edification.
- 6 Blogging Tips from Top Business Blogs
- Are You Blogging Enough?
- Why No One Is Reading Your B2B Blog
- Generate Leads Faster with Your Blog: Two Tips for the Supply Chain
Search engine optimization
- Writing for SEO: People Are Changing How They SearchWriting for SEO: Topic Clusters and Pillar Content (NOT Keywords)
- Writing for SEO: Measuring the Success of Your Content
- 3 Quick SEO Tips to Improve Your Blog Right Now
- 5 Tips to Boost SEO for Supply Chain Marketers: Video Short
- Should Your Business Be Using Linkless Backlinks to Increase SEO?
- 7 Search Engine Changes that Affect Your SEO: Infographic
- A New Way to Think about Writing for SEO in Today’s Changing Search Landscape
- 3 Tips for Writing Pillar Content
- 4 Tips to Earning High-Quality Backlinks
- How to Develop Topic Clusters for Your Content
- Supply Chain: Here’s What to Write About on Your Blog
- All content is not created equal. Why you need good content.
- Want More Leads? Write Better Content
- 10 Reasons No One is Reading Your Content