SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Businesses should be where the buyers are.
And your buyers are on social media.
We’re well-versed in the following platforms.
Facebook boasts over 2.3 billion monthly active users, making it the world’s third most visited website. And, notably, 43% of Americans get their news from the platform.
- 4 Things Your Business Should Do in Light of Facebook News Feed Changes
- What Supply Chain and Logistics Marketers Need to Know About Organic Reach on Facebook
- Video: Facebook’s Updates Could Have a Big Impact on Your Business
- Facebook News Feed Changes Focus on Community Engagement
- Facebook Live for B2B
- Facebook Lead Ads: Why Your B2B Business Should Use Them
- Why Your Business Should Only Post Once a Day to Facebook and LinkedIn
- Can Facebook Help Manufacturers Create Better Products?
Use Twitter to connect with the over 330 million monthly active users sending 500 million tweets every day. These 280-character content bites are supported in 40+ languages.
YouTube is the second most popular search engine in the world (behind Google). In fact, 1.9 billion logged-in users visit monthly — that’s half the internet, by the way.
Instagram is the second-most-used social platform by businesses. And since 64% of the user base is between the ages of 18-34, supply chain companies should take notice.
- Instagram Stories: How the Supply Chain Can Use Them to Engage Prospects and Customers
- Infographic: 10 Ways to Boost Followers on Instagram
- 10 Tips for Using Instagram for Business
- Infographic: 12 Instagram Tips for Supply Chain Companies
- Infographic: 10 Companies that Are Getting Instagram for B2B Marketing Right
Pinterest is a growing avenue reaching B2B prospects, who use it to pin personal and professional aspirations. 90% of weekly users use Pinterest to make purchase decisions.
“The front page of the internet,” Reddit has over 165 million visits a month posting and searching for niche content. Users average 15 minutes and 10 seconds browsing the site daily — more than Google, Facebook, YouTube, or Amazon.
Vimeo is an ad-free video-sharing website that makes managing content and sharing it with a target audience easy. It integrates with LinkedIn Company pages for seamless distribution to your audience on this platform.
Tumblr is a multi-media microblogging platform that has few limits on the kind of content users can share. It boasts more than 345 million users — a large portion of whom are from the millennial or Gen Z generations.
For the latest news, developments, and insights on the most popular social media platforms, check our blog’s #socialmedianews tag.