SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Businesses should be where the buyers are.
And your buyers are on social media.
We’re well-versed in the following platforms.
LinkedIn, with around 500 million users, is the #1 networking site for professionals. About 94% of B2B marketers are using LinkedIn to distribute content.
Microsoft/LinkedIn Product Synergies Should Floor B2B Marketers
Why Your Business Should Only Post Once a Day to Facebook and LinkedIn
Your Best LinkedIn Resources Already Work for You; Why Your Employees Need to be on LinkedIn
LinkedIn Isn’t Just for Job Seekers: 6 Reasons You Need to Be on LinkedIn Even though You Have a Job
How Companies within the Manufacturing, Logistics, and Supply Chain Industries Can Increase Their B2B Visibility on LinkedIn
Facebook boasts over 2.3 billion monthly active users, making it the world’s third most visited website. And, notably, 43% of Americans get their news from the platform.
- 4 Things Your Business Should Do in Light of Facebook News Feed Changes
- What Supply Chain and Logistics Marketers Need to Know About Organic Reach on Facebook
- Video: Facebook’s Updates Could Have a Big Impact on Your Business
- Facebook News Feed Changes Focus on Community Engagement
- Facebook Live for B2B
- Facebook Lead Ads: Why Your B2B Business Should Use Them
- Why Your Business Should Only Post Once a Day to Facebook and LinkedIn
- Can Facebook Help Manufacturers Create Better Products?
Use Twitter to connect with the over 330 million monthly active users sending 500 million tweets every day. These 280-character content bites are supported in 40+ languages.
YouTube is the second most popular search engine in the world (behind Google). In fact, 1.9 billion logged-in users visit monthly — that’s half the internet, by the way.
Instagram is the second-most-used social platform by businesses. And since 64% of the user base is between the ages of 18-34, supply chain companies should take notice.
- Instagram Stories: How the Supply Chain Can Use Them to Engage Prospects and Customers
- Infographic: 10 Ways to Boost Followers on Instagram
- 10 Tips for Using Instagram for Business
- Infographic: 12 Instagram Tips for Supply Chain Companies
- Infographic: 10 Companies that Are Getting Instagram for B2B Marketing Right
Pinterest is a growing avenue reaching B2B prospects, who use it to pin personal and professional aspirations. 90% of weekly users use Pinterest to make purchase decisions.
“The front page of the internet,” Reddit has over 165 million visits a month posting and searching for niche content. Users average 15 minutes and 10 seconds browsing the site daily — more than Google, Facebook, YouTube, or Amazon.
Vimeo is an ad-free video-sharing website that makes managing content and sharing it with a target audience easy. It integrates with LinkedIn Company pages for seamless distribution to your audience on this platform.
Tumblr is a multi-media microblogging platform that has few limits on the kind of content users can share. It boasts more than 345 million users — a large portion of whom are from the millennial or Gen Z generations.
For the latest news, developments, and insights on the most popular social media platforms, check our blog’s #socialmedianews tag.