12 Elements of an Effective Content Marketing Strategy
Fronetics’ eBook lays out how to create a content marketing strategy that drives profitable customer action.
We hear it time and again: Clients want to participate in content marketing but are having trouble making it work for them. In fact, 70% of B2B marketers report their content marketing efforts are not successful.
The research is clear on why that is the case. Companies who have a documented content marketing strategy report significantly greater success than those without a strategy or those with an undocumented strategy. Yet only 32% of B2B marketers have a documented strategy in place.
Fronetics’ latest eBook directly addresses this concern. 12 Elements of an Effective Content Marketing Strategy is a resource for companies who want to launch a content marketing program that works — and for those who want their existing programs to achieve better results. The eBook offers a 12-step guide to creating a documented strategy that will be effective for your business. You will learn:
- How your business can benefit from content marketing
- The basic elements you need to create an effective content marketing strategy
- How to make your content stand out
- How to create a content marketing strategy that will drive profitable customer action
- How to Overcome Your Biggest Content Marketing Challenge
- Should You Outsource Content Marketing?
- How to Fail at Content Marketing: Don’t Document Your Strategy
- Don’t Rush Your Relationship with Content Marketing