Guide to Effective Content for the Logistics and Supply Chain Industries
Fronetics’ new guide offers a road map for content production that will help grow your business.
Content marketing is one of the most effective ways to generate leads and grow your business. Yet only 30% of B2B marketers define their content marketing programs as successful. Time and again, they cite producing effective content as their main challenge.
Consider this: 27 million pieces of content are shared every day, and most of it is crap. For your content to be effective — meaning your content attracts your target audience and drives profitable customer action — it must stand out, really stand out, among the masses.
Fronetics has developed a guide to help companies in the logistics and supply chain industries create effective content. On Writing Good Content : A Guide for the Logistics and Supply Chain Industries provides a road map to producing content that generates leads and drives new business. With this guide, you will:
- Learn the basic principles of good content
- Identify potential content creators within your organization
- Brainstorm ideas for original content
- Receive writing prompts that will get you started producing the kind of content that will resonate best with your target audience
Start creating effective content today by downloading the free guide below.
- 12 Elements of an Effective Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Overcome Your Biggest Content Marketing Challenge
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Content
- Fronetics’ Resources