Fronetics Named One of the Top 75 Supply Chain Blogs & Websites For Supply Chain Professionals
Blog aggregation site Feedspot included Fronetics’ blog on its list of the best content for the supply chain.
Fronetics is honored to learn that our blog has been included on Feedspot’s list of the top 75 supply chain blogs and websites for supply chain professionals. The blog aggregation website has indexed thousands of supply chain blogs and pulled out the most popular using search and social metrics.
Feedspot explains its methodology. “These blogs are ranked based on following criteria:
- “Google reputation and Google search ranking
- “Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites
- “Quality and consistency of posts.
- “Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review.”
We are in excellent company on this list. And we love seeing friends and frequent content collaborators like Argentus and SCM Talent Group among the best of the best as well. These are the places where we turn for supply chain thought leadership, and are humbled to be included.
Fronetics strives to be a leading industry resource for information about digital and content marketing, so it is very exciting to be recognized in this way. Thank you to Feedspot, our contributors, and all of our readers who turn to Fronetics for the latest information about content marketing, social media, and more news and happenings in the supply chain industry.
- 8 Must-Follow Logistics & Supply Chain Blogs for 2017
- Top 10 Supply Chain Articles in 2016… So far
- 5 Podcasts for Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals
- 5 TED Talks for the Supply Chain
- 5 Books Every Supply Chain Professional Should Read