Video: Video Marketing and the Supply Chain
The popularity of video marketing is on the rise, and savvy supply chain marketers are using this medium to tell their brand’s story, broaden their audience, and generate leads.
- Use video to tell your brand’s story, broaden your audience, and generate leads.
- As marketing expands in a more visual direction, marketers should adjust their strategies to favor content that lends itself to this kind of storytelling.
- Consider accompanying data-heavy blog posts with explanatory animated videos, conducting and sharing video interviews with industry executives, or turning a case-study into an animated video presentation.
I’m Frank Cavallaro, CEO and founder of Fronetics, and today I’m going to be talking about video marketing and the supply chain.
Video is the most popular content being consumed online today. And it shows no sign of letting up. Video let’s savvy marketers tell their brand’s story, broaden their audience, and generate more leads. Video allows the marketer to consistently deliver content that is visually stimulating and valuable.Using animated video for case studies makes them easier to understand for the user. And because they're entertaining and engaging, there’s a huge ROI that comes along with them. Click To Tweet
Consider pairing data-heavy blog posts with some sort of video, whether its animated or a subject matter interview. Using animated video for case studies makes them easier to understand for the user. And because they’re entertaining and engaging, there’s a huge ROI that comes along with them.
When using video remember what you need is quality, high engaging, well researched content. For more information, visit us at fronetics.com.
- Live Video in Supply Chain Social Media Marketing
- 5 Things Companies Should Learn from YouTube Creators about Video
- Live Video Can Be a Lead Generation Tool