Marketing emails. Drip campaigns. Announcements. We create emails your customers and prospects actually want to read.
Email is changing. Have yours?
More people are using email than ever before (close to 3.8 billion worldwide). But, despite the upward trend, email marketing has changed drastically in the last few years due to declining open rates and new technologies that are helping some provide the more personalized experiences buyers expect in today’s B2B landscape. If you’re not familiar with concepts like list segmentation, personalization, or automation, it’s time to rethink your email program.
Here’s what we can do for you.
We can do pretty much any kind of email or email-related task you can dream up. Here are a few examples of emails we’ve created for clients.
Types of emails
- Marketing emails
- Workflow emails/drip campaigns
- Sales email templates
- RSS emails
- Event emails/invitations
- Email scheduling
- Email optimization
- Contact list management
- Workflow setup & maintenance
- Event-triggered email setup & maintenance
Email process & strategy
- Email marketing strategy
- Email sending time analysis
- Email automation integration
- Email templates and design
Need email tips? We got you.
Here are some of our most-popular articles on email marketing for some quick tips on improving your open rates, conversions, processes, and communications.
Email best practices
- Creating Marketing Emails People Will Open
- Three Marketing Email Crimes to Avoid
- 4 Email Marketing Stats that Prove You Spend Too Much Time Creating Emails
7 Email Marketing Tips for Manufacturers and Industrial Companies
- Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti Want to Mark You as Spam
Automation and other trends in email marketing
- 5 Email Marketing Trends Supply Chain and Logistics Marketers Need to Know
- 5 Tips for Using Automation in Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation Tool: Email Workflows
Email subject lines
Email sending frequency and timing
- Optimizing Emails for Mobile is a Must-Do
- Want Better Email Open Rates? Use Big Data
- Mobile-Friendly Emails: 6 Tips for Success