Turbocharge your digital marketing strategy with a targeted paid advertising campaign.
Make your content work for you faster with paid advertising.
We are strong believers in the power of content. It’s true that if you publish quality content on a consistent basis, customers will come to you. But, content marketing takes time to bear fruit. There’s not much you can do about that. Except paid advertising.
By investing in paid advertising, you can boost the reach of your content and target (and retarget) people searching the internet for solutions like yours. Pair quality content with a comprehensive digital advertising strategy, and you will be in a position to drive more traffic, create more brand visibility, and close more deals.
Start here with paid ads.
New to paid advertising? These are some of the most effective platforms we recommend to our clients. Don’t worry, we can recommend budget, set a strategy, and execute a holistic paid advertising campaign for you if you’re not familiar (or don’t have the time).
With Google Ads, set your budget and your target audience, and your ads will only appear to the people who are most likely to engage with your business.
- Search ads – Your ad appears at the top of or next to a user’s search results.
- Display ads – Your text and/or banner ads appear across Google and a network of 2 million+ sites and apps.
- Video ads – Your video ads broadcast to a highly targeted audience browsing YouTube.
- App ads – Promote your app to iOS and Android users on Google.
Use real, member-generated demographic data to reach the right audience in terms of job title, company, industry, seniority, and more with LinkedIn Ads. Through the Matched Audience feature, you can target users who have visited your website, upload a list of contacts to target, or reach decision-makers at your target accounts.
- Sponsored content – Promote your company updates to targeted audiences.
- Sponsored InMail – Deliver personalized ads to your target’s LinkedIn inbox.
- Text ads – These self-service ads with just text let you control costs by per-click or per-impression options.
Choose from ad placements:
- Facebook – Feeds, Instant Articles, In-stream video, Right column, Marketplace, Stories
- Messenger – Inbox, Sponsored ads, Messenger Stories
- Audience Network – Banner, Interstitial, Native, Rewarded video, In-stream video
- Photo ads – A clean, simple format to feature engaging imagery and copy
- Video – Short and long videos in small, full-screen, carousel, and collection formats
WIth no minimum campaign spend, Twitter Ads help you get your content in front of the people most likely to engage with it.
- Promoted tweets – Pay to display your tweets to non-followers.
- Promoted accounts – Promote your account to Twitter users who don’t follow you but might find your content interesting.
- Promoted trends – Send your chosen hashtag to the top of the trending topics list.
- Twitter promote mode – Pay a flat $99/month to have your first 10 tweets of each day promoted to your selected audience.
Instagram Ads appear as native content, in linear format between users’ feeds.
- Stories ads – Use the stories format to promote your content.
- Photo ads – Use photo content in either landscape or square format to tell your story.
- Video ads – Share videos up to 60 seconds long in either landscape or square format.
- Carousel ads – Users can swipe to view another photo or video in a single ad.
- Collection ads – Tell an integrated story with a product or lifestyle focus, through video, images or both.
With YouTube Advertising, reach prospects and have them take action when they watch or search for videos on YouTube — and only pay when they show interest.
- Bumper ads – A 6-second video ad that works well on mobile
- TrueView in-stream ads – A skippable video ad that appears before the main video
- TrueView discovery ads – Ad appears on YouTube search results, on the YouTube homepage, and alongside related videos
Want to learn more about paid advertising?
- Paid Digital Advertising: A Beginner’s Guide for the Supply Chain
- What Is Pay-Per-Click Advertising? An Introduction for the Supply Chain
- Why Your Small Business Needs Google AdWords More than Ever
- What Is Native Advertising? An Intro for the Supply Chain
- Search Marketing Can Increase Web Traffic
- Infographic: A Look at Social Advertising for B2B Marketers